Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


We pretty much stuck to the menu plan last week. The only thing we changed is that we went out Saturday night for dinner after my daughter finished Fish Camp. Yes, I have a high school er now. It feels like just yesterday I was dropping her off at Kindergarten. Where does the time go. She has grown into such a lovely young lady. She will always be my little girl.
Back to the menu plan. Last week we made two types of quiche. The one in the recipe and one made with 1/2 a pound of shrimp and broccoli with Italian cheese. The shrimp was my favorite. I had the leftovers for lunch the next two days. My son(12yrs old) liked the one in the recipe. The burger recipe we cut in half and only used ground turkey, we didn't want any leftover burgers this week. The recipe would have made 8 burgers for our family of 4.
On to this weeks menu.
Monday-Frozen Fish Fillets, Velveeta Mac & Cheese, and frozen peas
Wednesday-Pulled Pork Burritos and fruit
Friday-Easy Apricot Chicken, rice and veggies
Saturday-Dinner out after church
Sunday Supper-Dinner out after the ball game using a gift certificate earned at viewpoints.com
Don't forget to stop by Org Junkie for more great menu ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment