Thursday, August 27, 2009

Become a Taste Tester for Kashi





Yesterday I received a package from Kashi. The package included a sample box of Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal, a coupon for a free full size box of this cereal and several $1.50 off coupons to pass out to friends and family.


My 14 year old daughter couldn't wait to try the cereal this morning. She thinks it is delicious. Being frugal at a very young age, she suggested that we hold on to the coupon until it is about to expire. You might be wondering why she suggested this. The reason is that we currently have 20 boxes of cereal to eat before we add more. She figures if we wait then we can find one with a further out expiration date and it won't get stale. I'm so proud of her. She opens my eyes in so many ways.


If you would like to become a Taste Tester for Kashi then go here and click on Join the Community button. Fill out the registration form. If I remember correctly, after you submit the form there is a little survey and that is where you check the box to join the Taste Tester Panel.


I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Ever little bit helps, especially when it's a product you know and love. We love the Kashi brand and hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment