Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Menu Plan Is Coming...

Sorry, I wasn't able to post my menu plan yesterday. I'm sure a lot of you had kids going back to school just like me. This year is a little more challenging for me. I have one in middle school and a brand new freshman in high school. My daughter is the freshman and got up at 4:30 yesterday to get ready for school. Her hair was beautiful but I personally prefer a little more sleep.

I will be posting my menu plan with recipe links a little later this morning.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope every ones first day of school went smoothly. Please think of me while you are filling out all those lovely school forms and know that I am thinking of you.

Have a Great Morning and I hope to see you later.

Tammy in Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment