Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Target And Savings Go Hand In Hand

When I saw the Target ad in this past Sunday's newspaper, I knew that we would be making a trip to Target. You see, Jessica loves Kashi products and is always on the lookout for a good deal. We have been saving some peelies from a month ago for a sale just like this one.

When you buy 5 Kashi products you will receive a $5 gift card. You can do this deal as many times as you want (no limit). I did 2 deals and split it up into 2 transactions along with a few other items. Here are my transactions.

1st Transaction

4-Johnson's Buddies $1.02 ea. - (4)$1 mq from 9/13 inserts(Johnson's Any)
4-Market Place cheese sticks $.40 ea - (2)$1 Target coupon found here
5-Kashi waffles $1.83 ea - (5)$1 mq peelies found on packages of Kashi cereal last month (still some out there)

Total after coupons was $4.24.

I paid with a $5 gift card from a previous week and owed nothing. I then received a $5 gift card.

2nd Transaction

1-Sara Lee Soft and Smooth loaf of bread $1.99 - $1 mq received in a Wizards of Waverly Place House Party kit.
1-Kashi cookie $2.88 - $1 mq peelie
2-Kashi granola bars $2.88 ea - (2)$1 mq peelie
1-Kashi cereal $2.88 - $1.50 mq
1-Kashi waffles $1.83 - $1 mq peelie

Total after coupons was $8.84.

I paid with $.74 left on gift card use in previous transaction and used the $5 gift card earned in the last transaction. That left me owing a grand total of only $3.08 for all these item.

And then I received a $5 gift card to use later.

No comments:

Post a Comment