Friday, September 18, 2009

Spend A Little Time With Swag Bucks Today!!


Fridays are Mega Swag Bucks Day. You have a chance to earn big with every search you do on Fridays. Swag Bucks gives out 10,000 swagbucks in Mega amounts of 3, 5, 10, 20, 50, and even 100.

I also highly recommend that you install their toolbar this month TSG(the Swag Guy) gives you an extra swagcode each day in September. I have earned over 40 swagbucks between my regular searches and redeeming the code he gives out each day.

If you haven't signed up yet, please use the Swag Bucks Link in my sidebar. This really helps me out. We both get credit for the first 100 swagbucks that you earn. When you sign up they will start you out with 3 swagbucks right away.

Thanks for your support and Happy Mega Swag Bucks Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment