Friday, September 18, 2009

Randalls Shopping Trip Breakdown

Good morning everyone. I hope you are ready for this breakdown. It's a little crazy and will be hard to replicate because of all the extra loadables that came off this trip. I love that the Randalls system takes off multiples but you can never really predict what your total will be. I always plan on a little overage and buy a few things that I never have many coupons for (produce, meat, etc.). Here is a list of my purchases and how the coupons came off.

1 Chex Mix $2 - 2x 50cent ecoupons - 50cent mq insert
2 BC Fruit Roll Ups $2.50 ea - 2x 50cent shortcuts (ecoupons) - 50cent cellfire (ecoupon) - $1 mq
2 GM Cocoa Puffs $2.50 ea - 75cent shortcuts - 2x $1 mq IP(Internet printable)
12 Nature Valley Nut Clusters $2.50 ea -3x $1 ecoupons - 3x 40cent ecoupons - 12x $1.60 mq received from Pssst (I will be handing these out to friends and neighbors to get their opinions)
2 Pillsbury Cinnamon Mini Bites $1.89 ea - $1 shortcuts - 40cent shortcuts - $1 IP
2 Grands Biscuits (small cans) $1.49 ea - 2x $1 shortcuts - $1 IP
1 Toaster Strudel $2.50 - $1 IP
2 Green Giant Steamers $2 ea - 50cent IP
1 Kid Cuisine frozen dinner $2.50 - 3x $1 shortcuts
1 Yoplait Yo Plus $2.50 - 2x $1 cellfire -$1 mq
1 OM Bacon $3
2.19 lbs bananas $1.07
.79 lb Roma tomatoes $1.18
2.05 lbs red grapes $$1.99
5lb bag potatoes $2.19

4x $4 off GM Cereal deal

All these deductions brought my total down to $8.37

My total savings at the bottom of my receipt was 91% or $86.12

I also received a catalina for a free box of Capri Sun and found a $5 giftcard in one of the boxes of Cocoa Puffs.

If you would like to see a picture of this shopping trip you can read my post here.

4 comments:

  1. I have been clipping coupons for years but this down loading coupons is all new to me. Signed up tonight and added some coupons that I have internet coupons to match with. Will be interesting to try it out this weekend. Can you down load the same coupons more than once

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life Goes On,

    Shortcuts adds new coupons here and there, so I check it a couple times per week. They always have new coupons at the beginning of the month. I try to save my ecoupons on shortcuts until I have 2 like coupons saved. Having 2 is when it really pays off at Randalls(Safeway).

    I also load cellfire coupons that match my shortcuts to my Randalls card. Cellfire puts up new coupons every two weeks on a Tuesday. I think this Tuesday coming will be new coupons. The old ones stay on your card until the expiration date. This is were the overlap comes in.

    I can sometimes take a day for the coupons to load so I always load at least a day before I shop.

    You can print out list of what is loaded to help you match up your paper coupons.

    I hope this helps you. If you have more questions please feel free to leave a comment. I check my blog several times a day for comments and will answer any questions you might have.

    Have a great weekend,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats amazing!
    great job
    i cant believe u got so many granola clusters
    those are amazing and quite pricey
    but great deal with sales and coupons!
    cristin@cristiniscouponcrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cristin,

    I really love the granola clusters and I like sharing our good fortune with friends and family. I believe that there are still some dollar printables available. I would still buy them at $.50 a bag. They cut down on waste in our house. My husband only eats half a granola bar before his morning run and leaves the rest on the counter. Now he can take out what he wants without the waste.

    ReplyDelete