Saturday, September 5, 2009

Super Savings Saturday: Target Spree

I didn't take a picture for this post but it was a great hall. I usually get really frustrated with Target but not this time. Sure they were out of stock on a few items, however as you will see I got my fair share of freebies.

The main reason I went was because of the Intuition Razor deal, my daughter Jessica loves these things. So when I can get them free or really cheap, I stock up. There are manufacturer coupons out for $4 off and there are also Target coupons for $4 off in last weekends inserts. You can stack these two coupons together for some overage. Make sure you give all manufacturer coupons first then hand over the Target coupons. And whatever you do, don't give all your coupons to the cashier if you have a lot. I made this mistake and the cashier got flustered. I know that she missed a couple of my coupons now. It is the price I paid to learn this lesson.

Now on to my shopping trip.

I purchased:

1-Gerber baby bottle = free with Target printable
1-Petite loaf Artisan bread $.99= free with Target printable
1.27 lbs bananas =$.56 (cashier missed this coupon, should have been $.06)
6-Glade Scented Oil Candles refill packs$2.50 ea (5 were free, you guessed it the cashier missed one for $2.50)
4-Glade Scented Oil Tins $1.66 each-$2 off coupon on each for $.34 overage on each
2-Palmolive Pure and Clear $2.49 ea - $.75 mq on each and $1 Target q on each
2-Hillshire Farm Lunchmeat $3.04 ea - $1 Target q on each
1-Bottle good balsamic vinegar $9.69
2-Cheerios single serve cups$1 -$1/2 mq and $1 Target q makes them free
1-Sara Lee bread $1.99= free when you buy 2 Hillshire Farms Lunchmeat tearpad coupon
1-carton Tropicana OJ$2.89 - no coupon
1-16oz International Delights refridgerated coffee creamer$2.04 - $1 IP mq
4-Intuition Razors $6.99 ea - $4 mq each and $4 Target coupon each for $1.01 overage
2-Hefty One Zip trial size bags $1.04 each - $1 mq IP
8-Chef Michael cans of wet dog food $.84 ea - 4 BOGO mg and 4 BOGO Target q


My total for all this was only $17.90.

And I will be sending off for a $2.49 rebate for the Palmolive Pure and Clear.

How did your week go? Did you find any great deals?

2 comments:

  1. wow..you did great, Tammy:) I haven't posted mines yet..I only did the Target $5 GC deals on the Quaker Bars Deal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Puanani,

    It's great when it all works out. We have so much cereal and cereal bars that I decided to pass on the $5 GC deal. I never thought I would say that. It's nice to have a stockpile. I just need to make sure that I keep it under control and rotated.

    See ya soon,
    Tammy in Texas

    ReplyDelete