Friday, September 11, 2009





EAT THAT FROG

FRIDAY!!




This is my first official post for, "Eat That Frog Friday!!" I hope you will join me each Friday to see how much of my frog I have eaten. Now before you go getting all squeamish on me, know that I am not talking about a real frog. I am talking about an unpleasant task that I have put off for the past two years. This task has taken on a life of its own and in essence has multiplied.

Well, today is the day that I say no more. I plan to eat this frog once and for all. You may be wondering how one goes about eating a frog. Simply put, "One bite at a time."

And now ladies and gentlemen to show you in pictures what words could not possibly describe.






This was to be my own private sanctuary. My craft room that has become a catchall for my husbands castoffs. There were several TVs that didn't have a home in this house. So he put them in here. Then there was a filling cabinet that he wanted out of his workout room closet. It too found a home here. Unwanted pictures also found a spot on my craft room flour. He has many times asked me when I am planning on working in my craft room. As you can see, I barely have room to turn around much less work.


Well today is the day that I start eating this frog and I hope you will come back weekly to see my progress. Please feel free to leave comments on my progress or any suggestions you may have.


Do you have a Frog that you're ready to Eat? If you do, feel free to link up with the Mister Linky below.



No comments:

Post a Comment