Friday, September 4, 2009

I Love CVS!




Yesterday, I decided to pop into CVS to see if they had any of the Glade reed diffusers in stock. Low and behold the very thing I had been searching everywhere for was sitting on the shelf. I had $7 in ECB on hand and a $3 mq for the Glade. I did some quick math in my head and decided that I could purchase the diffuser, a gallon of milk and 1 box of the Nabisco Nutter Butter cookies with very little out of pocket. Here's what the purchase looked like...


1-Glade reed difuser($6.99-$3mq=$3.99) and receive $6.99 ECB

1-box Nabisco Nutter Butter cookies(on sale for $1)

1-gallon of milk on sale for $2.49 and receive $1 ECB


The total after coupons was $7.48 plus tax


I paid with the $7 ECB and .52 cents cash.


Not bad for milk and cookies. The diffuser was a bonus.


I received a $6.99 ECB and a $1 ECB back. They paid me to take the cookies and milk.


Remember to, "Pay it Forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment