Thursday, July 2, 2009

Two Teen Disney Movies For Under $12

Today I picked up both, Jonas Brothers: The Concert Experience and Princess Protection Program for $15.99 each. When you buy both of these DVDs or BlueRays in the same transaction they give you a giftcard for $10. You can print a coupon for $10 off the purchase of these movies when you purchase them together here.

I did 2 transactions for a total of 4 movies.

I used 1 coupon for the first transaction and paid $21.98 for the 2 movies. They gave me a $10 Target giftcard.

I used 1 coupon and the Target giftcard from the first transaction to pay for these 2 movies and paid $11.98. They gave me another $10 Target giftcard.

My total out of pocket was $33.96 for 4 movies and I have a $10 Target still in my pocket.

If you just do one transaction then your total for 2 movies will be under $12 because you still have $10 on the Target giftcard to spend.

Plan ahead: think birthdays and christmas presents.

As always remember to, "Pay it Forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment