Sunday, July 26, 2009

Save Money on Dining Out @ Restaurant.com




I really enjoy getting gift certificates at Restaurant.com. I have purchased a $25 gift certificate in the past, which usually cost $10 for only $2 when they ran their 80% off promo. My mother-in-law, daughter and I used this certificate at Chatters Cafe in Houston after the ballet one night. The certificates are good for 1 year from the purchase date. So if you know you like the restaurant then purchase a couple of certificates to have on hand. I believe this is a great place to save money if you like to dine out, even in these hard times. Think about the possibilities, birthdays, anniversaries, date nights and many more.


The certificate that we used was for $25 off a minimum purchase of $50. The three of use ordered lovely dinners and 2 desserts to meet the $50 threshold. After the discount and a very generous tip, we walked out only paying $42 for the three of us to have a very lovely meal. I will be doing this again in the very near future with my husband and 2 children.


If you are interested in saving money dining out, then go here and use the code NAPKIN.


I hope y'all enjoy this as much as I did.


Remember to, "Pay it Forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment