Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Buttons

I've just added two new buttons to my sidebar.

The first one is for Swagbucks. This is a referal button that takes you to Swagbucks. Swagbucks is basically a search engine that gives you swagbucks, randomly, for searches. You can earn 1-5 bucks randomly. You can purchase Amazon.com $5 giftcards for as little as 45 swagbucks. Depending on how many searches you do, you could earn a giftcard in less than a month. I've almost earned one, and I don't do very many searches. Please use the button in my sidebar, I will receive credit for the swagbucks that you earn(up to 100) and it won't take anything away from the points you earn. Thanks in advance for your help.

The second button that I have added is for a site that I visit often and subscribe to also. Keeping the Kingdom First is doing a giveaway for a Sun & Earth Natural Cleaners Starter Pack. Check it out and tell her that Tammy @http://www.spend-a-little-and-save-a-lot.blogspot.com/ sent you.

Remember to, "Pay it Forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment