Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Little Fun At Target



I went to Target to pick up some of the great with coupon deals. It's trips like this that make it worth the time to go.

I used the Huggies coupon printed from this link. It is good on any Huggies diapering product. The wipes were $2.39 - $2 printable coupon.

I used the Hasbro coupons printed from this link for the games. I used the coupons on the travel games found in the luggage area of Target. I will be donating these to a toy drive or the Rainbow Room mentioned in this post.

I price matched the Skippy PB with Walgreens ad for $1.66 (go to customer service for this) and used $1 off target coupons found here.

For the Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls I used the $1/2 insert coupon from 8-30-09 and (4) $1 Target coupons printed from here.

The coupons for the Chef Michael's came from several source. Some were found in previous bags already used. I had two Target coupons from an insert and a coupon printed from here. I also used coupons from the 10-11-09 SS insert.

The $2 Rimmel Mascara coupon came from the 8-23-09 RP insert making the total for the mascara only $.29. There is also a coupon in the November issue of All You.

The orange juice and Cheerios coupons were printed on the bottom of previous receipts.

My total out of pocket for this trip was $13.42.





No comments:

Post a Comment