Monday, November 30, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


I have one word for last weeks menu...YUM! Everything was so good last week but if I had to pick a hands down winner it would be Jamika's Salmon with Pineapple Salsa.
As many of you know, my son (12) does not like potatoes of any kind. We continue to serve them and he taste them but usually leaves them on his plate. I keep hoping that his taste will change but so far nothing. This week will be the week of pasta to give him a break and use up some of our stockpile. Once again I have selected several of Rachael Ray's best. I hope you'll give them a try.
Monday - Goodness Gracious, That's Great Goulash, green salad and bread
Tuesday - Peach Glazed Chicken w/corn on the cob and baked beans, fresh fruit for dessert
Wednesday - Tuscan-Style Chicken with Rosemary, pasta w/garlic, oil and parsley, side salad
Thursday - Canadian Maple Turkey Chili, cornbread and fruit
Friday - Fried Cod, pesto pasta, bread and fruit
Saturday - Dinner Out for my birthday
Sunday Supper - Turkey Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie, Hot Rolls and fruit
That's our menu for the week and I'm really looking forward to these fall/winter comfort food recipes. We have tried a few of these last year and can't wait to have them again.
For more menu plans you can check out the Menu Plan Monday links over at Org Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love this blog. i have been trying menu planning for the last several weeks and i am getting a pretty good start. Have a fantastic holiday season

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting. I try to keep my menus family friendly and we usually enjoy Rachael Ray recipes. My kids are willing to try new things and like herbs and spices. Their one and only complaint is we rarely have the same thing twice. Due to this comment, I try to repeat their favorites a couple of times each month.

    ReplyDelete