Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Eggo Bake Shop For Only 50 Cents

Today, my daughter and I went to Target to pick up a few items. Our main objective however was to buy seven boxes of Eggo Bake Shop Muffins for only 50 cents per box. How were we able to do this you might be thinking. I'll tell you how, we went to http://www.redplum.com/ and printed $1 off coupons for Eggo Bake Shop products. You can print 2 coupons per computer, I have two computers so I can print 4. I already had 3 coupons printed from Coupons.com, please use my sidebar link if you want those coupons too. Most of these sites will let you print 2 coupons per computer. I paid a total of $3.50 for 7 boxes that would normally cost me around $15.75.

I also used the Target coupon generator @ http://www.hotcouponworld.com/ to print coupons for $1 off strawberries, $.75 off of bread, and $.50 off lettuce. You can use manufacturer coupons with the Target coupons for big savings. This is called stacking coupons and is perfectly legal. You may only use one manufacturer coupon per item, but you can use a target coupon with it.

Remember to, "Pay if Forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment